Bayside Capital, Inc., is a global investment firm that focuses on investing in middle market companies facing operational or financial challenges. Bayside Capital is focused on middle market companies that can benefit from operational enhancements, improved access to capital, or balance sheet realignments. Bayside Capital actively seeks to partner with owners, managers and creditors to achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders. We have a broad investment mandate that allows us to invest across the capital structure.
Bayside Capital - Transaction Types
- Balance sheet recapitalizations
- Restructuring of existing credit facilities
- Equity capital for management buyouts or corporate carve-outs
- Transaction involving a bankruptcy or foreclosure (363 sale, plan sponsorship, article 9 foreclosure, etc)
- Financing for businesses emerging from a bankruptcy or restructuring
- Debtor in Possession (DIP) loans